Saturday, February 2, 2013

Greatest Commercial Ever

Tomorrow is Super Bowl Sunday. Here in the U.S. it's the holiest day next to Christmas. The capitalist forces of nature all converge on this glorious day, and under the guise of an honest to goodness sports event, sell food/booze/electronics and every kind of discounted crap you could imagine to the huddled masses who gather around their flat screen televisions. During the game, advertisements sell for top dollar. In fact for some people, the commercials aired during the Super Bowl is more of a draw than the actual game.

Me, I don't really care. I work tomorrow and won't be involved in the game day/corporate tithing festivities. I did however find the single greatest commercial in the history of mankind. One that is guaranteed to smoke every single ad shown tomorrow afternoon. God bless Emily Ratajkowski, Sarah Jean Underwood and Carl's Jr. for this awesome, and I mean awesome commercial.

6 comments:

  1. I thought it would be funny. I have a stomach boner now and it's awkward.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're right man, the commercials really are the best thing about the superbowl even in my opinion, there's been some amazing commercials and this definitely is one of them haha, love this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm now confused in many ways. Though I hear super bowl commercials are actually something of legend, and a lot of the allure is in the commercials.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sarah Underwood is one of my many, many loves.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I totally agree. I didn't realize that was Sarah Underwood because I still haven't seen her face despite the numerous times I have seen this ad.

    ReplyDelete